Friday, January 13, 2012

I Heart You






Good Morning Everyone,






Well Im still on a Valentine kick..I was going to do a card series but for some reason when I label something I tend to think of it as a chore and dont want to do it lol..so I decided just to post valentine cards as I felt like making them..Ive got quite a few more in mind too. But for todays card I used the CC Designs "lulu big heart" digi stamp and Amy R Heart-y sayings from http://www.allthatscraps.com/ I will admit I have a hard time coloring brown hair..so I tend to shy away from it but since I chose the Bo Bunny Crazy Love papers..it just seemed inevitable,and for that reason I didnt want to film myself coloring her. But you can see the whole card process by clicking on the picture.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see ya soon!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment