Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Elf



Hi All,



It has taken me til today to finally get everything back to normal from our vacation..for some reason I was super tired after it all..even though we pretty much just hung out most of the time. It was a very nice relaxing vacay..Idaho was beautiful..I seen more deer in one day than I have in my entire life..and my parents have a cute little fox that hangs around their house (most likely because their neighbors have sheep and he wants some lamb chops lol) But now that we're back Im ready to start crankin out the Christmas cards..so here's the first official one of the year.






For this card I used the Kraftin Kimmie "toymaker elf" stamp I LOVE him!=) I also used the basic grey Jovial paper pad and my new Christmas bulbs die from CC Designs..my new fave..I can see myself using this on pretty much everything..but I will try to resist a little. You can see how I put it all together here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaH4B08f5Xs





Thanks for stoppin by and I shall see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute Erin! Love the BG paper with this elf and the sentiment on the pennant is really cool! The string of lights is a awesome accent and I love that you added some sparkle to them, so cute! Fabulous start to your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete