Monday, November 5, 2012

Holiday Card Series 2012 (Card #1)

Hello all,
  Im back today to kick off my Holiday Card Series and I couldn't be more excited! Christmas cards are one of my favorite types to make..and today's card was tons of fun! In this series I wanted to do something a little out of the ordinary,while most of my cards include coloring a stamped image I really enjoy making more simple cards too (especially around the holidays) and wanted to incorporate those into the series also,so stay tuned for more word art,washi tape,embossing techniques and a few colored cards too! =)
  This card was way different than my usual,not just because there was no coloring but I also didnt use any patterned paper (gasp!) But I have to say I really enjoy getting out of my comfort zone every now and then..and Im very happy with the result! You can find a list of supplies used and also see how this card came together HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: