Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring card Series #1

Hey,

 Long time no see!! I wanna start off by saying a HUGE welcome to all my new subbies!=) It makes me so happy that people follow me even though Im a bit sparatic with my blog posts.
  So today I have my first card in my 2013 Spring series,springtime always gets me in the mood to make cards and home decor and recently my card mojo has been racing through my veins, not to mention there are TONS of adorable images for this time of year that I simply cant resist.
  For today's card I used the new cc designs Potted Lucy image from All That Scraps. Now, Lucy is my all time favorite character from cc designs so you will be seeing alot more of her in this series =) I also used papers from the my Mind's Eye Bluebell 6x6 pad that Ive been hoarding for months lol. You can see the whole process of this card HERE
 Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will stay tuned for lots more springy cards including Easter and Mother's Day and just fun everyday cards! Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Will you share some of that mojo please? Can't seem to find mine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks..mine's been gone for far too long. We need to get together and craft before we leave!

    ReplyDelete