Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year






Happy New Year to you all! I know Im a couple days late but Ive been super busy this last week. I made this card to start off my new years resolution..which is to make all of my family Birthday cards and actually get them sent out! lol..Im really bad about that. I dont usually make resolutions,simply because of my lack of follow-through but this one is more likely to happen so I thought..why not. Ive used another one of my new Gorjuss girls..this one is called "Waiting" She is super sweet and is great for pretty much any type of card..this time I made her a Birthday girl for my MIL ..now normally I reach for bright and cheery colors for birthdays but this time I was really feeling the fall colors..so I used the Basic Grey Pyrus and Max & Whiskers 6x6 papers.I also busted out my new PTI Beautiful Blooms II dies for the flowers. The sentiment is a mix between Amy R Birthday Sentiments (Happy Birthday) and Lawn Fawn Quinns ABCs. Thanks for stoppin by and I will talk at ya soon!=) Later Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment