Monday, December 26, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks






Hello!






I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! I got tons of fun scrappy goodies and just had to play with some of my new gorjuss stamps that I got last week..(I havent been scrappin a whole lot since surgery.) For this card I used the brand new Gorjuss "I Love You Little Rabbit" stamp..I was saving this for an easter/spring card but I just couldnt help but ink her up..she's just so dang cute=) I also used my new Build A Bloom die from http://www.papertreyink.com/ I am so in love with this die right now!! The papers are from MME sunshine paper pack and the sentiment is from Amy R Thank You sentiments. I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you for your prayers and well wishes during this last week for my surgery,it really means so much to have all of you(most of which Ive never met) saying a prayer for me!..so consider this your virtual 'thank you' card from me to you!=) Well, I've gotta run and start dinner for the fam..have a great night!=)

5 comments:

  1. What a nice card!!! I love your stamping and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely luv the muted colors of your little girl and cute bunny! Gorguss card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Gorjuss stamps are just so adorable, but you really bring them to life!!! Your coloring is amazing. The MME Sunshine paper is one of my faves right now. LOVING yellow right now for some reason.

    ReplyDelete