Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to You!




Hi all,




Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted anything..as you may have heard I have been having issues with my gallbladder recently and just haven't gotten much done in the way of crafting. I go to the Doc tomorrow to schedule my surgery to have it removed..I never thought I'd be so eager to have surgery, but at this point "All I want for Christmas is my GB out" hahaha. Anywho..on to the fun stuff.




I needed a birthday card for my SIL and have been dying to color up this Birthday Gretel digi from http://www.allthatscraps.com/ I got her awhile back but my printer went out so I am just now getting around to coloring her. Its a little hard to tell in the photo but I used glossy accents on the balloons to make them a little more realistic and also some diamond stickles on her wings and the candle flame. The sentiment is from Amy R Birthday Sentiments and the papers are from MME Life of the Party. I added some sassafras flowers and pink baker's twine to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by and I shall see you soon! Have a great day!=)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card!!! Sorry to hear your going into surgery but it sounds like you NEED it...hope all goes well. GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Erin! Love the strip of cupcake paper and the fun flowers with her, awesome birthday card!
    I hope you're able to get your surgery soon!

    ReplyDelete