Monday, December 19, 2011

Snow flurries





Hello Everyone,







Im back today with a little card I made with this adorable image from Sweet November Stamps..You can find her and her Fairwee friends at www.allthatscraps.com Now I am a sucker for fairies so when I seen these little winter fairwees I just had to have them! This little gal is " snowflurry Emaline" Isnt she the sweetest!? I must admit I am a little jealous of her snow..we are 5 days from Christmas and there is no snow to be seen in the forecast..:( I used papers from the MME Be Merry paper pad,punched a few snowflakes stamped my sentiment and called it good..of course the photo doesnt really pick up on the stickles I added to her either..I also used some tinsel-y string I had to add more sparkle=) This card was super quick to put together..and made for a great Thank You card.


Surgery is early tomorrow morning so not sure when I'll be back but if I dont talk at ya before Christmas..I hope you all have a wonderful one!=) toodles

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Erin! I love the mix of papers that you paired with Emaline and the sparkly twine is such a cute touch!
    I'm not a huge fan of snow but I will admit that I'm kinda hoping we get a little bit before Christmas too so that the ground is at least white and pretty.
    Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete