Thursday, February 9, 2012

Screamin Good Time




Hey guys,




Today Ive got another boy Birthday card to share..this one is for my nephew who just turned 3 this week. I used the My Cute Stamps "Eeek a Monster!" stamp set..this little monster is my favorite from the set, but since he is so small I thought I'd stamp several of them to make the image more substantial. I drew their little party hats with my copic multi-liner (.05) to make them little party monsters. The papers are from the MME "True Blue" 6x6..I also used the CC Designs Candle Border Die to create the candles..Love that thing!=) THe little bling-ish thingys are by Martha Stewart..Im not sure what they are exactly..they remind me of those cady dots..but they work nicely for boy cards cuz they arent sparkly..and lastly the sentiment is from Amy R's Birthday Sentiments set. I had alot of fun creating this card, and if you've never tried stacking small images on top of eachother I defintaley reccomend it..it's alot of fun and makes your card that much more interesting! So pull out your stamps and stack away!=) Well that's about it for today..I hope you enjoyed today's card and have a great day!=) Later Gators

2 comments:

  1. great card!!! love that candle border and your coloring is perfect. great images too...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card! You're such an enabler! I clicked on the link to the stamp only to see it was 50% off along with the rest of the my cute stamps! LOL, thanks for sharing this card and for inadvertently enabling:)

    ReplyDelete