Friday, February 10, 2012

Sweet as Candy



Good Afternoon,

Im a little late getting this post up today..Ive been fighting a little cold and decided to veg out this morning lol.


So, today's card is using the Stamping Bella Uptown Girl "Claudia has Candy" image/sentiment, these Uptown girls are super sassy and I must admit Ive got quite a few of them on my wish list =) One thing that I love about them is how quick they are to color..especially if you paper piece the dress like I did =)Sometimes I just dont have alot of time to color and this is the perfect solution. I used a few papers from the MME Love Me 6x6..I love that these papers dont have to be used just for V-day cards! I also used the MFT Rolled Flower Die..all the flowers were made with this die, I just rolled the smaller ones a little more and then big one,and added Cream Viva Decor Pearls to the centers. So, there ya have it..another cute simple card! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a very Sweet weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the paper pieced dress! I also love how the rolled flowers look like the lollipop, so cute!

    ReplyDelete