Saturday, June 9, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Hey all,
  Im back again to share a quick card I made for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. The Challenge was to use patterns..well Ive been dying to use this paper from Basic Grey Konnichiwa and thought this was the perfect time. I used the Paper Smooches "My Peeps" and "Hang Ups" sets to create this little scene. I also used my PTI cloud dies. It is a very CAS card and I think it came out pretty cute. The challenge only runs til tonight but there will be a new challenge posted soon so go check em out HERE Thanks for stoppin by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose for the card!! Good luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Erin! Beautiful colours and layout. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches July Release Hop!

    ReplyDelete