Saturday, June 2, 2012

Swwet November Stamps June Guest Gal

Hey all,
  I know it's been forevah since I posted anything..today you can find me over HERE on Amy's blog. A little while ago I had requested for her to create some 4th of July images for Sweet November Stamps..Not only did she do that,but she also asked me to be her guest gal and debut those and the other cuties she created for this month's release..how awesome is that!?! I will be back the next few days with some cards I created with her new stamps which will be available later this week. So go on..head over to Amy's blog and while you're there be sure to check out all of her adorable cards! See ya soon!=)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You'll definitely have fun! BTW, loved all your answers to Amy's questions.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete