Monday, September 17, 2012

A little Favor...

Hey guys,
  Today I am going a little off the subject of card-making/crafting to ask a favor. Some of you may know that as a stay at home mom I make extra money by selling Scentsy. I have been a Scentsy consultant for 3+ years now and these last few months have been really hectic with relocating and selling our house and well not knowing anyone here..my Scentsy got put on the back burner and I didn't even realize that I was coming up on 3 months without selling anything..so this means my days as a Scentsy consultant will come to an end unless I make $150 in orders by the end of the month and umm..it's the 17th!!
   I realize that with kids starting school and the holidays coming up it is a tough time to buy extras,but every little bit helps..and you get the benefit of delicious smelling products from Scentsy to make your house smell warm and inviting,we also have pur Hand Soaps/sanitizers (they make excellent teacher gifts) and our Scentsy Layers products are great gifts to have on hand for those times you need a quick gift or want to pamper yourself, we even have Scentsy Buddies for the kids' stocking stuffers! All Im asking is that you stop by my website and take a look around, if you feel compelled to buy something then awesome,and if not that's ok too..I really don't want to lose this position,and would appreciate any help I can get, Im completely desperate at this point.
 So here is the link to my website..go check it out whether you already know and love Scentsy or this is the first you've heard of it..they really are amazing produts and make a huge difference in making your house a home and always smelling yummy for those unexpeccted guests..I will warn you hubby/son may think you are baking cookies and be a bit disappointed to find out it's just Scentsy but hey..what ccan ya do haha. Also..a quick tip.."Dominica" is THE perfect smell for Halloween if you happen to be having a party..and "Festival of Trees" is my hubby's favorite for Christmas/Winter. =) Thanks in advance and I'll be back soon with another Halloween card. Have a wonderful day!! =) CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment