Sunday, July 7, 2013

Just Beachy

Hey Guys,
  Im back again today with another Tiddly Inks image for ya! If you watch my videos you know Beach Babe Wryn is one of my absolute Favorite characters..so I just had to use her again. I have her as a clear stamp, but you can also find her as a digi in the shop! =) I colored her up with my Prisma pencils as usual and made a little scene behind her using Broken china distress ink and my fiskars cloud punch. For the papers, I pulled out my American crafts Shoreline paper from last year and used this sort-of shadow box technique that has become a favorite of mine.You can see it better in the 2nd photo. Well today's post is short and sweet but I hope you enjoyed and I'll see ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this little Wryn is so super cute! Love her bright outfit. Beautiful layout on your card too. Thanks for joining our Design Team call and good luck!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete