Wednesday, October 27, 2010

blah..

well today was a pretty good day, we finally got our new couches that we've been waiting for and got the house put back together..We're totally lovin the new look!=) This evening I realized I will no longer be able to have a booth at the craft fair in Nov. that Ive been planning for months now..so all of the items that I have already made up are now listed on my etsy..scrappyhour.etsy.com. On one hand it kinda sucks cuz I have all this stuff all made up with no one to give it to.. and on the other hand it's one less thing to worry about..so now I think I will just get cozy on my new couch next to the firplace and watch a good chick flick..that is..after I feed the boys,get them in the bath and put them to bed..Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment