Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Creative Type Design Team!

Hello everyone,
It's been a very long time since I posted anything on this little blog of mine,but I thought I would try to get it going again and start off with some very exciting news!! I have been asked to join The Creative Type design team!! Yay Me!=) Of course I accepted without hesitation and I am very honored to be a part of such a fun team. The Creative Type is a scrapbook challenge blog where they focus on the typography/journaling of your layouts..which in my opinion is one of the most important parts of scrapping,afterall when I'm old and can't remember the little details of a specific moment in time, I'd like to be able to look back at my layouts and read the story that goes with the photo. So my first task as a team member is to do a little bio on the blog (which I am working on now) and then my very first project for the August challenge..I'm very excited to get started on it!=) You can check out the current month's challenge at useyourtype.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment