Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween card series Day 2







Im baaaack!! This card was a ton of fun to make..and even more fun to play with lol. This is called a "magic window card" I believe?? If you haven't seen it yet you can check out the video tutorial here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpq8GGQQ9_g I used the Paper Smooches Halloweenies stamps set for little Frankie and sentiment inside. I also used the We R Memory Keepers Spookville papers (LOVE!) I will put the exact measurements at the bottom of this post so you can make it too!=) I hope you have been enjoying this series so far..Im having a ton of fun making up all these cards. Join me tomorrow for day 3. Toodles!


You will need:

Cardstock/Patterned Paper

1) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" -score 2 1/8" from each short side

1) 3"x 5 1/2"

2) 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" -score 1/2" from one side, cut banner shape from opposite side


Circle dies,punches or circle cutter (whichever you prefer) size may vary based on your stamped image.


Post-it notes





2 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! I just love it and your video!! Great inspiration :)
    Kimberly
    hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this done before (thanks for the link) it's AWESOME!!! Got to try this one.

    ReplyDelete