Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Card Series2011 Day 1



Good morning everyone!



I want to say a quick "Thank You" to all of my new followers!=) Today kicks off the first day of my 2011 Halloween card series..Im so excited!!


For this card I used a digi image from http://www.simplybettystamps.com/ she's such a cutie isn't she?? The sentiment comes from the Amy R Ghostly Greetings stamp set from http://www.allthatscraps.com/ I colored her with my prismacolor colored pencils and Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits) on some Papertrey Ink stampers select cardstock. I used the Matilda 6x6 paper pad from Cosmo Cricket and a little twine from the twinery. You can see the process on my youtube channel (scrappyhour09)



I hope you all enjoy this series and come back tomorrow for Day 2! I havent quite decided how many vids will be in this series just yet,Im aiming for at least 5 but if I get more that's great! You can imagine how hard it is to make a bunch of cards with two toddlers running around wreaking havoc=)

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing tutorial on this Erin! Thank you so much for sharing! If it's ok with you may I share it on our facebook page? Please email me if you wouldn't mind me sharing it. Simplybstamps@yahoo.com

    Betty

    ReplyDelete