Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mojo..






I think I may be slowly getting my mojo back (YAY!!!) Ive been so bummed out thinking that it may not return in time for the Halloween Card series that I was planning, but now I believe the show will go on=) Ive already filmed the first vid in the series but will probably wait until I get the last of my Halloween supplies that I ordered before uploading anything. This past week my hubby was off and we celebrated his "birth week" lol so I didnt really get a whole lot of crafting done,but I needed a few thank you cards so here is what I came up with.


This first card I used some scraps of paper that I had lyin around. The blue dot paper is from Bo Bunny Whooligans (last years halloween line) and the rest I cant remember where they are from sorry! The little striped flags are a Studio calico stamp and the main witch image is from CC Designs..I colored her up with my prismacolor pencils as usual and the sentiment is from the Amy R Ghostly Greetings set.











And for this second card I used my new Paper Smooches "My Peeps" stamp set that came in yesterday..I just love these little birdies!! I used the MME Life of the Party papers..it was a pretty simple card to make and Im pretty happy with how it came out.

Anywho, as soon as the rest of my packages come in I will have a haul video for you all and then the halloween card series should follow soon!=) I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment