Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday Card



Hello everyone,I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I just have a quick card share for you today. I made this card for my bff, we've been friends since kindergarten and although we haven't seen eachother in 10 years we still keep in touch and I've always sent her a b-day card. For this card I used my "Special Autumn" TGF stamp and the new MME lost and found two "Sunshine" paper pad (which I'm in love with) I don't usually use such muted colors for birthday cards but this paper is just so adorable I HAD to use it=) I used the labels 2 and 4 spellbinders dies aswell as the mini rolled rose dienamics die from MFT and my viva decor pearl pen in cream to add the pearl accents. And of course I had to use my new twine from the twinery in brown and sew around the edges. Well thanks for stoppin by and have a great day!

1 comment: