Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Gorjuss Stamps!!

Hi guys,
Today has been a very looooong day..I am finally home and relaxing now though.=) The other day I discovered that there are several new Gorjuss stamps out now! How this info got past me is just baffling lol I am usually on top of things like this..especially if it's Gorjuss!! Anywho, I just HAD to order a few of them and wanted to let you guys know so you can get them too! You can get them from susanascustomartandcarddesign.com aswell as icopic.com..they are both in the US which I know has been an issue for some people in the past..I used to order all my gorjuss stamps from the UK but not anymore.=) Anywho..go check them out they are sooooo adorable and perfect for Christmas cards! I have decided to make more cards this year than normal. After getting to know so many new people through youtube, I thought it would be fun to send them cards this year too. So I am trying to get a head start.=) Thanks for stoppin by and have a great evening! Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment