Monday, August 1, 2011

the creative type "vacation" challenge

Hello Everyone! Today I just wanted to stop by a tell you all to head on over to useyourtype.blogspot.com and check out the August challenge and hopefully play along! There are so many great layouts from the design team..and also my very first DT project=) This month's prompt was "vacation" either one you've taken or would like to take..and it was a challenge for me to pick which to do..Hubby and I have been wanting to go to Colorado (where I'm orginally from) and maybe stay in a cabin somewhere and just chillax and maybe do some snowboarding..but I decided to save that LO for when it actually happens;) So I went with the already taken vacation pic..Laguna Beach..We stopped there shortly one afternoon during our annual New Family Vacation to California..and I was in complete Heaven..ahhh I can almost hear the waves again.. Anywho..go check out my LO and all the other great ones too! Thanks for stoppin by..have a great evening!

1 comment: