Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge













Hello,







Today I have a card to share with you that I created for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge..Here is the inspiration photo and the card I made..I was very inspired by this color combo and even more by the texture combo. I used kraft cardstock for the base and splattered blue paint to add interest. I used the woodgrain screenprint from hambly, die-cut it and popped it up to give dimention and to create a bit of a shadow effect. The stamp I used is from the PS friendly flowers set and I colored it with my prisma colored pencils. I added a bit of bling on the top and bottom of the die cut shape and viola! I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and go check out http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment